Mini Touch Sensor PIC-116
PIC-116 is a miniature touch sensor module which can be integrated with any device that accept input. The light weight module allows itself to be stick to surface using adhesive material. The sensor can also be extended by soldering it to any metal plate or thin copper foil to create ultra thin button switches. The ultra thin button switch can also be conceal over with graphics vinyl stickers.
Ultra mini size (21.5 x 10.2 x 3mm)
Ultra light weight (1g)
- Wide supply voltage (1.8V, 3.3V, 5V)
NPN output (drive up to 40V 0.5A)
Application Notes & Datasheet: PIC-116 mini touch sensor.pdf
- Sensitive to touch
Longer operating lifespan (no moving mechanical parts, no wear and tear)
- Can be easily conceal/hidden behind surface.
- Easy to install in tight spaces. Small, flat (low profile).
- Easy to deploy and use. Stick it on the surface, to deploy your touch sensitive button.
- Robust against moisture, water resistance
- Works with a lot of material. Through glass, plastic and metal surface.
- Works through gloves
- Braille friendly
- Touch sensitivity can be increase by with a higher capacitance Cs. Cs value can range from 2 – 50nF.
- Touch surface can be extend to an external surface by soldering the interface to H1 pad.
- Water resistance enclosure
User interface application
Check out this mini touch sensor on our webpage