This Alarm Mute Switch device allows your existing alarm system to be mute temporary for a short time duration.
- USB – Power supply input for the device through a USB mini-B cable. (5V 0.5A)
- Alarm Input – Notification from the external alarm system.
- Mute Switch – Switch input for muting the alarm.
- Output Light – Alarm status output. (Output follows Alarm Input)
- Output Alarm – Alarm output which can be muted by the mute switch.
Note: There is an internal buzzer build in the device PIC-124. The buzzer can be disabled by pulling out the jumper on the circuit board inside the enclosure.
Simple step-by-step operation guide
- Connect up the PIC-124 Alarm Mute Switch wiring connection.
- Alarm Input activated.
- Both Output Light & Output Alarm will be activated.
- Pressing on the Mute Switch will deactivate the Output Alarm for 3 minutes.
- After 3 minutes, Output Alarm will be activated again.
When Alarm Input is not active, both Output Light & Output Alarm will also get deactivated.
Click here for more detailed information about PIC-124 Alarm Mute Switch
A short USB mini-B cable is included in your purchase. (length is 500mm)
The power supply is sold separately. (You can use any USB 5V power supply)